Monday, July 11, 2011

Humility: True Greatness


When one of my student friends sent me a text message, stating how this book was "tearing her up," I thought to myself, I need to go ahead and read this book. My campus director frequently refers to it, and several people have recommended it. Who knew that the Lord, in his great kindness, would use various situations in both ministry and my personal life to reveal how prideful I am. Now both of us are reading this book, and I can attest that this book will rock your world. I have never thought about pride or humility the way C.J Mahaney presents it. And guess what? It's biblical! God saves the humble and opposes the proud. I look forward to discussing the book with my friend in the coming weeks.

I will post a few of my favorite quotes soon.

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment